More updates later... but this is our room at East Village Bed and Coffee (which I love). We have two dogs on our level and share a living area, kitchen and bathroom. The last two nights we were one floor up in a cute little French-themed room.

Yesterday we wandered in SoHo and Little Italy. I caved in and bought new Sauconys since my Jack Purcells are not meant for long days of walking and taking the train. Lunch at Les Halles since I love Anthony Bourdain. Went to a Yankees game at the new Yankees Stadium. It was sad seeing the old one all dark and empty. After the game we stopped by Sam's adorable apartment and hung out for a while.

Today we took the bus to Bleecker to go to Marc by Marc Jacobs, but it was closed. Got breakfast here http://www.cafecluny.com/gallery.htm. Yummy and super cute. Then heading to MoMA which was AWESOME. The photograph exhibit and millions of Pollacks were my favorites.